Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Queen Kat Stamps Blog Hop - Kadona


Hello and welcome to another Queen Kat Stamps Blog Hop. This week we had a picture challenge. And there was much black, red, grey and white in the picture. I jumped at the chance to use my fave guy again. Here is Kadona once more. He has a much darker grey tone to his suit this week. He is edgy and fun. I am also still on a Twilight kick with Eclipse coming out soon so I used some Twilightish colors on my card. I hope you enjoy him.
Stamp - Queen Kat Stamps - Kadona
Cardstock - Bazzill
Georgia Pacific
Patterned Paper - 7 Gypsies
Bling - Recollections
Ink - Memento - Tuxedo Black
Distrezzer - Zutter
Copics - E37, E35, W3, W5, W7, C1, R29, YR04, YR07,
Spica - Black, Red, Yellow and Green

Well the next stop on the hop is the shop http://www.katstamps.com/home.htm
And the Queen is having a SALE at the castle!!! Go to the shop and pick up some stamps... Buy 2 get 1 FREE!!!!! What a killer deal!!!

Until next Monday!!!

XoXo ---- B

5 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Beautiful Bronwyn!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Oooooo..... Bronwyn - fabulously fantastic card from you, loving this guy and what you do with him!!! I NEED him in my stash!!!! ;o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Nina said...

Oooh, beautiful card, girl! And, yup, definitely can't wait for Eclipse too. =)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love how you used the colors.

Anita said...

I love the bling on this, just dazzling.