Monday, June 14, 2010

Queen Kat Stamps Blog Hop 20 - Color challenge

Welcome to another Tuesday Queen Kat stamps blog hop. This week we had a color challenge. The challenge was to use black and white and older stamps. I had a really hard time with this one. None of my stamps worked with a black and white theme. Except for the Tweedle Dee and Dum girls. I figured they were soooo perfect. The only color I added was a flesh tone with one of my Copics and a touch of red for their lips. The rest is true black and white fashion. Allthough I did use some crystal stickles to add some depth to the white. I used some 7 Gypsies paper and tied a black satin ribbon with a black rose on the bottom.
Well the next stop to the hop is the shop...... http://www.katstamps.com/home.htm
I hope you stop by and pick up some oldie but goodies in RUBBER!!!!

Until next time.... Hugs XoXo --- B

3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous card Bronwyn, the girls look amazing in black and white and I love your layout - a great project :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Anonymous said...

Super cute card!!

Anita said...

How cute are those two Bronwyn, love it.