Monday, May 17, 2010

Twilight cards and a Queen Kat Hop

Welcome to another Queen Kat Blog Hop!!! Today I have a double whammy for you. Our challenge this week at Queen Kat's was to make a monochromatic card with older stamps. I jumped at the chance to make 2 cards with this FAB set!!! The Jersey Tee set. My challenge card is the brown wolf Girl card and my extra card is the Vamp girl.
My Wolf Girl card. My tribute to my fave character in the Twilight saga. Jacob Black!!!
The card is 4 1/2 X 4 1/2 Square. I used a combination of cardstock. Bobunny, Bazzill, Neenah and DCWV. Also some glittery goodness from Doodlebug. My fave part of the card is distressed edges I got using Zutter's Distrezzer. And the simple white rose on the top of the tulle. It gives it a feminine touch.
My next card is my Vamp Girl card. A nod to Edward. I used a combination again of cardstock. Bazzill, Doodlebug, Neenah and DCWV. The rich glittery red paper adds to the touch along with the red rose on top of the tulle. Don't you just want to sink your teeth in this one?
I hope you had a FAB time stopping by and sharing a Blog Hop with me and a little bit of Twilight love for the newest film to be released Eclipse. Now please finish the hop by stopping at the shop!!! http://katstamps.com/store/ Go get some RUBBER!!!!!!

Hugs, XoXo ---- Bronwyn

8 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so fab Brownwyn!!! I LOVE this set!!!! you did a great job!!!

Nancyroo said...

these are adorable! great job!

Anonymous said...

Love both of these cards!!!!!

Anita said...

These are so much fun Bronwyn.

Nina said...

Eeek, you're a wolf girl??? Same here! Me too, me too! Isn't Bella just dumb for not snatching up Jacob? Hehe.

Love it, girl! So happy to find another Team Jacob crazy like me. =)

*hugs*

Jamey S said...

Very cute! I am a vamp girl but my vamp is Emmett, or Jasper. I have a soft spot for both. Though I love Seth too... see? I would suck at picking a side. :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous cards Brownwyn. Love it!!!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Two fabulous cards Bronwyn :o) I love them both :o)
hugs
wynneth
x