Monday, May 24, 2010

Queen Kat Stamps Blog Hop 18 - Flutterby

Welcome to another Queen Kat stamps blog hop. This week we were given a challenge to draw inspiration from a certain picture. The picture had several umbrellas and bright hues. It had some wine tones in it. But for some reason the first things I thought of when I saw it was this stamp!!! Flutterby!!! I've been dying to find a reason to use it and figured this was as good as any. For some reason I picked purple over wine. Probably since I had no wine paper in my stock. This is a SIMPLE card with real wow power.
I stamped the butterfly on a seperate paper and colored it and cut it out. I glued just the middle down and raised the wings up for dimension. Here are the ingredients I used today......
Stamp - Queen Kat Stamps Flutterby
Patterned Paper - Basic Grey
Cardstock sticker - Basic Grey
Cardstock - Bazzill
Tulle and Rose - Other
Copics
Memento ink
Stickles

Now make sure you stop at the SHOP next!!! http://www.katstamps.com/home.htm
Be sure to stop andpick up some RUBBER!!!! Until next time.

Hugs, XoXo ---- B

4 comments:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

so pretty and refreshing Bronwyn!!!

really beautiful and it totally pops!

awesome job!

=) btw...thanks so much for your sweet comments on FB for me! ;)

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Anita said...

I love that Bronwyn. My fave colors and the butterfly is so sweet.

Nancyroo said...

love how you made the butterfly 3 D! great job!

My name is Wynneth said...

Great card Bronwyn, loving this butterfly stamp and your colours are so pretty :o)
hugs
wynneth
x