Thursday, February 25, 2010

Festive Friday 2 - Xmas/Bday times 2


Hello friends and welcome to another Festive Friday!!!!!! Today I am sharing an easy Xmas card that can be reproduced for another holiday or greeting. I made a masculine birthday card also. This is actually a birthday card for my friend Dan. And you will be able to see this card on sat morning's blog post. After you take a peek at my card you will be hopping on over to Terri Sproul's blog http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com/ for another xmas card. Remember Terri and I blog hop the second and fourth friday on my Festive Fridays. So here we go 1 easy card you can easily reproduce at home.

Ingredients of Seasons Greetings Card
Riley Tree Stamp
Cricut Cart Beyond Birthdays
Basic Grey Patterned Paper
Prismatics Cardstock
Ribbon Offray
Glitter by Martha Stewart (EK Sucess)
Stickles
Doodlebug Flock
Prismacolor Pencils
Gamsol

Fold paper into A2 cardsize
Cut 3x2 strip of green and a 4 x 3/4 square of Green card stock.
Cut a 3x3 1/4 Square of Red cardstock.
Cut Seasons Greetings out at 2 inches
Stamp Riley on a 2 3/4 x 2 1/2 white square.
Color Riley as desired or use another Cricut cut in his place.
Adhere pieces as shown in card.
Add Ribbon on side of card.
Embellish with glitter, flocking and stickles.

I hope this gives you some inspiration as to how to create an easy holiday card that can be used for many different occasions. If u don't want to stamp make cuts on your cricut to fit in the squuare or even add a sticker or a picture. The ideas are endless. Tomorrow I will post the brother card to this one. I call it Dan's Birthday Card.
Thanks for stopping by and PLEASE sign up as a follower as soon as I hit my 50 I'm doing a great Blog Giveaway!!!!!! You won't want to miss. And after the 50 I'll do another at 100. Again thanks for reading and visiting my blog!!!
Hugs!! XoXo --- B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful card!
Terri is giving me the details. I might be joining you on this adventure.