Hi and welcome to Festive Fridays!!!!!! Each and every Friday I will highlight an upcoming holiday. Festive Fridays will have anything and everything ranging from tutorials, ideas, tips and just pure inspiration to get you inspired to create. But also to create projects that are quick and easy. I know time is always a big concern of many especially during the holidays. This week I am covering an EZ Xmas card. Next week is another Xmas card WITH a blog hop with Terri Sproul!!! Terri and I will be blog hopping on Festive Fridays the second and fourth Friday of EACH month!! Terri is amazing!! So here goes day 1 of my Festive Fridays!!!!!
1 sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 card stock
card stock for insert
Scor Pal or paper trimmer with scoring blade.
Criss Cross Pocket Card (pattern from Scor- Pal)
1. Cut 8 1/2 x 11 card stock in half lengthwise.
2. Score each piece in half at 5 1/2.
3. Glue one of the 5 1/2 sides on top of the other 5 1/2 side. After they are adhered you will
end up with one long tri fold card.
4. Cut each side at one angle. These will "criss cross" over in front of the card.
5. If you want to stamp your card stock or add triangle pieces of patterned paper to the front of the "criss cross" do this now before you glue them down. After they are glued you will end up with a rectangle with a pocket.
6. Cut a strip to wrap around the card. This is the "Belly Band" and should be able to slide on and off with ease.
7. Cut a piece of card stock to be your insert and embellish as you wish. You can also put a picture inside instead of the card stock as the insert.
If you need step by step picture instructions.... click the link above to get to Scor-Pal.
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Hugs XoXo --- B