Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Taylored Expressions - Blast from the past Blog Hop - Feb








Hello long time since I last blogged!!! My most sincere APOLOGIES!!! BUT welcome to another FAB and FUN Taylored Expressions Blast from the Past BLOG HOP!!!! This month's theme is a "Green" theme. It could be the color green or a card with a "green" theme. I knew I wanted to use this darling tree from the set "In the park". I also knew I had to incorporate my favorite kraft paper which has that recycled appeal. With that theme of recycling in mind.... I decided to recycle some ribbon and a button off of an older project I decided to take apart and re-use.
Here are the materials I used to make this card.
Stamps - Taylored Expressions "In the park" Tree, tire and sentiment
Markers - Copic
Patterned Paper - Cosmo Cricket
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Karft paper - Other
Corner rounder - We R Memory Keepers
Die - Nestabilities
Bling - Stickles (Ranger)
Ribbon - Offray
Twine - Martha Stewart
Button - Epiphany Crafts
Punch - Fiskars
Ink - Clear Snap and Tsukineko

I hope that you had fun stopping by. Have fun on the rest of the hop. AND I promise I will post a new project weekly. HAPPY HOPPING!!!

Always --- B

14 comments:

Lea L. said...

Super cute card! Totally love that tree with the tire swing! Great job! ♥♥♥

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOH! Great card! LOVE the tire swing hanging from the tree!!!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Wowsers! All those great colors just make this card pop!

Taylor said...

Super cute! I love the bright colors paired with the Kraft card base!

Jami said...

Really cute! Love the mix of patterns :)

Nancy Jensen said...

Great card!

Karen Motz said...

love that gorgeous tree and the fluffy green bow!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card! Love that tree image! Just perfect. :o)

Joan Ervin said...

How cute!!! The adorable tree is one of my favorite TE stamps and I love the papers and colors you used!!!!

Lori Craig said...

Love that tire swing...Great layout!

Michelle L. said...

so cute! I love the bow and button.

Natalie said...

Very cute card!! Love that tree stamp. Very fun!

titancia said...

What an adorable card! I love it!

Purrfect Paper Creations said...

What a cute card! I love your focal point, all the great patterned papers, and your cute bow!