Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm back!!!! With Lady Sham!!!





Hello folks!!! I'm so HAPPY to have my blog working again!! I have missed hopping with all of you!! This week we had a sketch challenge with a new release stamp. And well I was SOOOO heartbroken that I could not post last weeks card I am posting her today!!! Next I week I will post 2. Without further ado here is Lady Sham!!! Is she not a beauty?? Look at her. You can find her in the shop here.... http://katstamps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=98_75_113&products_id=1065

I used Copics to color her in with accents of Stickles and Spica pens. All the paper is from DCWV Summer Stack 2010. I used tulle, a corsage pin, vintage lace and sequin also. I hope you enjoy her.

Now the next stop on the hop is the FAB Keely!!!! http://www.keelyy.blogspot.com/
Please go stop by Keely's blog and leave her some love!!!

I will be posting another project tomorrow. Hope you ALL have FUN on the HOP!!!

Hugs!!! XoXo --- B

6 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

FABULOUS, just fabulous Bronwyn - I am soooo... loving Lady Sham and you did a great job with her ;o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Alexandra Lundgren said...

she is gorgeous- so glad you posted her this week! Love the lace- great touch!

Anita said...

I love her with all the glitter, just fabulous.

CraftyMomOf3 said...

beautiful Bronwyn!! so glad you're back!!

great job!!!

xoxo
meredith

Nancyroo said...

adorable!

Penny said...

gorgeous!!! so glad you are back with your fabulous cards!