Thursday, March 11, 2010

Festive Friday 4

Welcome to this week's Festive Friday!!!! I have a real treat for you. We have 4 other ladies on this wonderful Festive Friday. A whole mini blog hop. Which will come to you the second and fourth Fridays on my Festive Fridays. This week's project are JOY letters. A little home decor from me to you. The letters are from Adorn It and the paper and die cuts are from Cosmo Cricket. It's super easy to make. Just paint the wooden letters, trace them unto the paper and then mod podge them on the wood. Embellish and distress as you see fit. That's it. If you are just joining us now...... go back and take a look at http://www.missvickyb.blogspot.com/ and now if you are leaving my blog..... PLEASE leave me a comment and sign up as a FOLLOWER. I'm giving some sweet BLOG CANDY away when I hit 50 followers. So the next stop on the hop is
http://artycrafty.wordpress.com/ . I hope you had a FUN Festive Friday and I'll see you Tuesday with my Queen Kat Blog Hop. Or possibly something fun this weekend!!!!

Hugs!!! XoXo --- B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool.
Love the details of the tree and snowman. Great work.

Proxxon Tools said...

Great Job Girlie..... love it...